Family House, Inc. is tax-exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code and exists purely because of private donations from caring people like you. No matter how you give, whether through workplace giving, an outright gift such as cash, a gift of stock, real estate or a planned gift, you will enjoy the satisfaction of helping to relieve the burden for families in a time of crisis. Your donation will be used wisely. Click here to download our IRS Form 990 audited financials statement.
- Monetary donations are critical to the organization and ensure that families are able to stay at Family House for the duration of their child's treatment program.
- Click here to donate online.
- To mail a donation, please make your check payable to Family House, 540 Mission Bay Blvd. North, San Francisco, CA 94158. Please contact CEO Alexandra Morgan at (415) 476-1730 or email@example.com with any questions.
- The Adopt-A-Family program matches families with individual or group sponsors to provide for their tangible needs at Christmas. Without the benefit of an adoption, these families would be looking forward to a very gloomy holiday. When an Adopt-A-Family match is made, the family information and wish lists are sent to the sponsor. Family House ensures that the family receives the gifts during the week before Christmas. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planned gifts include gifts through your will, charitable gift annuities, life insurance, pooled income funds, and charitable trusts. A planned gift to Family House will ensure the future of our services for other families while maximizing tax benefits. Family House, Inc. is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Family House are tax- deductible. No matter how you give, whether through workplace giving, an outright gift such as a gift of stock, mutual fund shares, real estate, or a planned gift, you will enjoy the satisfaction of helping to relieve the burden of families in a time of crisis.
- The primary way to leave an unrestricted bequest to Family House is by including in your will or revocable trust language such as the following:
Bequests can be restricted to particular areas such as the Capital Campaign or General Operating budget. If you would like more information on how to leave a bequest to Family House, please contact Alexandra Morgan at (415) 476-1730.
- "I give to Family House, Inc., a California nonprofit 501(c)(3), [ALTERNATIVE ONE: the sum of $_______]
[ALTERNATIVE TWO: the residue of my estate]
[ALTERNATIVE THREE:________ % of the residue of my estate] to be used as directed by the CEO."
- There are a number of tax benefits to those who make a donation of stock to a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. If you are interested in donating shares of stock to Family House, please email Director of Finance Jessica Creager at email@example.com.
- Family House can accept the creation and transfer of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, and royalty interests. To learn about donating intellectual property to Family House, please email Director of Finance Jessica Creager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate matching gift programs give employees an opportunity to increase the impact of their gifts by doubling or even tripling their tax-deductible contributions. If your company has a matching gift program, obtain a matching gift form and program guidelines from your human resources office. Fill in the employee section of the form and send it to Family House along with your donation. We will complete the form and forward it to your employer's matching gifts office for processing. The company will then send its matching donation directly to us. Some companies disburse matching gifts on a quarterly or yearly schedule. If you have a question about your company's matching donation, please contact Jessica Creager, Director of Finance and Special Events at (415) 502-7217 or email@example.com.
- It's the little things that make a house a home. You can help Family House accomplish its mission by donating useful goods like household items, bedding, appliances, electronics, entertainment and games, cleaning supplies, phone cards, paper products and food. You can view our current wish list or you can learn more about donating goods by calling us at (415) 476-8321.
- If you have a skill or expertise that you would like to contribute to Family House, such as general contracting services, plumbing, handy-man work, and computer support and repair, please visit our volunteer page to find out how you can help.
- Visit http://familyhouseinc.careasy.org or:
- Call Toll-Free 1-888-543-7731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a Family House Vehicle Donation Representative. Our Representative will schedule a pickup that is convenient for you, and provide you with confirmation of your donation.
- If the gross proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle are $500 or more and you provide your social security number to our Representative at the time of your donation, you will also receive an IRS tax form 1098C stating the sale price of the vehicle. This sales price is the amount you claim on the itemized tax return.
- According to the tax law effective January 1, 2005, if the claimed value of the donated vehicle exceeds $500, the taxpayer is limited to the gross proceeds of the sale.
- Family House needs volunteer support for our on-going fundraising efforts. Data entry, mailings, phone solicitation and event assistance are additional ways that you can volunteer! Please visit our Volunteer Opportunities page for more information.
- Register online at http://www.escrip.com/
- Select Family House San Francisco as your charity - Group #500042913
- Find participating merchants
- This program is at NO cost to you!
- Provide your registered phone number at checkout, and a donation of 5% of your qualified purchases will be made to Family House!
- Works in stores including: Cal Mart Supermarket, FoodMaxx, Foodtown, Key Markets, Lucky, Mollie Stone's, Save Mart, and more
- Designate Family House, Inc. as your charity of choice when shopping at Amazon.com Smile, and we will receive a percentage of your eligible purchases!
- Just begin all of your orders at smile.amazon.com, and Amazon will do the rest!
- Works with Amazon Prime memberships, too!
- GoodSearch.com is a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
- GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to Family House! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble are available on GoodShop. Every time you place an order, you'll be supporting Family House.
- Just go to Goodsearch.com and be sure to enter Family House as the charity you want to support.
- When you sell on eBay, you can designate Family House, Inc. to receive 10-100% of your final sale price. Click here to learn more and to sell an item on Ebay with Family House as the beneficiary.
- Do you like taking surveys? Sign up with Op4g and designate Family House, Inc. to receive a portion of your payment for participating in online surveys and research polls.